Monday, November 1, 2010

Cheap Labour Day 1

Today is my first day of internship. It was very…….. boring! Ahhh! I realize that I really dislike admin job then I started questioning myself why did I study B.Admin. =.=”

My job scope is more to computer works whereas SYee’s more to paper works. I think her job scope is more interesting than mine cuz she can moves around the office. I stared at the PC for hours until I feel like sleeping. I yawned so many times and I feel reaaally paiseh.

My supervisor didn’t introduce us to the boss and other colleagues. She just introduced us to her assistance who sometimes assigns tasks tou s. Buuut, my supervisor is nice and friendly la. =) FYI, my supervisor is only 24 (so young!) and her asst is only 22 (same age!)

Lunch is expensive there. =(
No cheap chicken rice or meehun soap. =(
Parking rate makes me cry. Eat up my half month allowance. Do you wanna know how much we paid for the parking today?

RM11 per day
equivalent to 2 sets of McValue or 3 plates of chic rice
FOL.

I work from Monday to Saturday. One month has 4 weeks. So, do the maths. T____________T

So, my plan is, bring lunch box everyday. Be a good intern and hope they will increase my allowance. Kekekekeke! And hopefully everyone is friendly to me and treat me nice and have the patience to teach me cuz I’m quite blur and slow in learning.

*fingers crossed*

xoxo

post signature